Insomnia Symptoms & Treatments
The harder you try to sleep the more you keep yourself awake – Is termed as insomnia ”The sleeping problem”.
If you have Insomnia there is a good chance you are feeling Anxious or Stressed about something.
Hypnosis is proves to be an effective treatment for people those who are suffering from insomnia. Hypnotherapy helps an individual to relax both mentally and physically using varying hypnotherapy relaxation techniques. Hypnotherapy helps an individual to understand causes of insomnia-“The sleeping problem“.
Types of Insomnia
There are two types of insomnia one is called as “Primary insomnia” and the other is called as “Secondary insomnia“.
- Primary insomnia: Primary insomnia cause person sleeping problems but still it is not directly associated with any of their health conditions.
- Secondary insomnia: Little advanced than primary insomnia type. This secondary insomnia due to medical reasons like asthma, cancer, heartburns etc…
Symptoms of insomnia
- Difficulties in getting sleep.
- Sleepwalking during night times.
- Not having a refreshed feeling after a nap.
- Feeling very Tired and Irritable.
- Difficult to Concentrate.
Insomnia may not only vary by its nature but also by its time duration.
Acute & Chronic Insomnia
Insomnia also varies in how often it occurs and how long it lasts.
Acute Insomnia: This type last only for short-term & if this type prolongs the duration it termed as “Chronic Insomnia“. In first case person will have sleeping problems that may last for a day (or) for till a week’s time & in later case this problem can lasts for more that 3 weeks and in some case it may lasts for months together.
Treatment For Insomnia
- Hypnosis can provide a state of mind during the hypnotized process which can give a deep relaxation & openness mind.
- Hypnosis can increase the focus & responsiveness to the suggestions given by hypnotherapists.
- Hypnotherapy helps people to get aware of this situation & helps to overcome this insomnia easily.
Some famous relaxation aid is known as “favorite place” exercise, which differs from person to person. Our hypnotherapy exercise can take a person to his/her favorite place to get relaxed. It sounds quite interesting right…
By our relaxation aids we make people to get relaxed & get back their sleep soon…
Through a proven program of Counselling and Hypnotherapy we can help you resolve the anxiety creating your insomnia. It usually takes four to six week to change the habit patterns of the mind but once changed – they are changed for good.